privacy when you use jetAudio or Plus (the "App").
AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO
ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW, YOU MAY NOT USE THE
Information we collect
- We do not collect, store or share any user information including personal or personally identifiable information.
- We may use Google Admob service to help monetise the App.
Google may use the information that it obtains via the third party cookies and other technologies used in connection
with Admob in accordance with its advertising Privacy Policies.
View Googles's Privacy & Terms.
Usage of your data in the cloud storage
Cloud storage include, but not limited to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, Box or your personal cloud server. (the "Cloud").
When you login into the Cloud, you grant the App access to your files. This is required for the App to play or download music files from the Cloud.
- We do not collect, store or share any user content or information, including text, data, and files on the Cloud.
- We use user content on the Cloud to browse, play, and download music files only.
- You can download your files on the Cloud to your device, and the downloaded files will be placed to the App folder on your device.
You can remove the files anytime using the App.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.