COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > Digital Audio Players [iAudio series] > iAudio X5/X5L
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008

veeram will become famous soon enough
Found - Lost Iaudio X5 in Washington DC

I found an Iaudio X5 in Washington DC a few weeks ago and I'm trying to find the owner. Pass the word to your friends if they lost one. Anyone who wishes to claim it - be prepared to correctly answer some questions about this X5, so I'll know you are the real owner. Thanks,

V
Old 12-07-2010

maidabrook is still to judged
Top 2 DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac

Top 2 DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
As we all know, iPhone become more and more popular in the world, especially, the iPhone 4 comes, which makes people to go for it, however, the related question comes, it is that iPhone 4 can not support DVD formats, it is not a big deal, because the DVD need bigger storage, it is difficult to be satisfied by iPhone 4 , therefore, you need a tool to solve the question.

Now the DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac can easily help you settle the above question, just mean if you once own the wonderful DVD to iPhone Converter for, Mac, you can easily and smoothly convert DVD to iPhone formats. Let me recommend you the top 2 DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac, as follows:

Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac

Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac is professionally designed for users, with the help of DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac, you can convert DVD to iPhone with high quality and fast conversion speed. In fact, the DVD to iPhone Converter has strong editing functions like DVD chapter and title selection, movie trimming, video joiner and so on.. Besides, it is not difficult to preview your DVD movie, adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation, and choose to apply a special video effect. I believe you will have the wonderful experience.

iSkysoft DVD to iPhone converter for Mac

iSkysoft DVD to iPhone converter for Mac is specially designed for iPhone 4 fans to help them to convert DVD to iPhone 4 formats, and it is so easy to convert DVD audio to iPhone 4 audio on Mac OS X. Moreover, via the DVD to iPhone converter for Mac, you can select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert your DVD movie with any available language, and the function of setting video brightness, contrast, saturation can be supported. Therefore, via it, you can enjoy the fantastic DVD video on your iPhone 4.

To sum up, whatever you choose the one above, the DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac can help you finish all DVD conversion with wonderful quality and fast speed. So they are your best choice.