COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > COWON / iAUDIO Player > Flash Players - iAUDIO 4, 5, U2, G3, F1, and etc (formerly iAUDIO forum) > Technical Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2006

Robertshaw is still to judged
Is Cowon support really this bad?

I have emailed Cowon twice; once before I ever got my F1, with a simple request as to where I could get the AC charger that they show in the manual and ads. Two weeks, no reply.

Now I got the F1, and find it is apparently useless for audiobooks with protected WMA files because the resume and bookmark functions don't work; I simply asked (via email and in this forum) if this is how it's supposed to be, if it's being fixed, or if I should return it. No reply, here or via email.

I stick with companies that show they care about customers...Epson, Amazon, Olympus, etc. Things are not looking good for Cowon, thank goodness I bought the player from a reputable company, Amazon, so even if I never get an answer from Cowon, I can at least get a refund and buy a player from someone who responds to their customers.

Incidentally, if any Cowon folks actually read these forums, if this player goes back for no response, I will post a review at both Amazon and Newegg and mention that there is no customer support, as well as the WMA issue.

Gary