COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > jetAudio > [JA] Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[JA] Suggestions Help improving jetAudio; post your suggestions here

Old 11-07-2009

Salad is still to judged
DTS playback

Today, many people have surround speakers system, and because of that, they often listen to multichannel audio format such as DTS, so I think it would be nice if you add an ability to play dts file for jetAudio.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Salad : 11-07-2009 at 08:31.
Old 11-12-2009

Spynask is still to judged
Re: DTS playback

I think his suggestion is great. Why don't you add an ability to play dts file for jetAudio ?
Old 04-01-2010

Salad is still to judged

Thanks for adding the ability to play .DTS file, but there is still DTSWAV, it would be good if you make jetAudio able to play this kind of audio too.
Also a downmix feature for people who have stereo speakers system but only have multichannel audio.
Old 08-29-2010

william90980 is still to judged

i would think most players would be able to play a DTS DVD before a DTS-CD. i have never once seen a REAL DTS-CD that you can buy. XBOX dont play DTS-CDs(at all) and cheaper DVD players dont play DTS-CDs. anyways what are you DTS Police. every body knows how to make a DTS-CD anyhow, but many did not know that music dvd creator could make a DTS DVD, whether its non compliant or not. its not like the dvd players gunna blow up if it doesnt happen to play a DTS DVD made this way. and if it plays on my computer using powerdvd or nero showtime 4 then it will play on ANYBODIES computer(PC). i only have a 2ch soundcard.

anyways the poster asked if there was a way to play 48kHz dts wavs and that was the person i was type'n to.

ok it is not guarenteed to work on all stand alone dvd players, but DTS-CDs are not quarenteed to work either.

_________
Manchester United Hotel
Manchester Airport Hotels