COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > jetAudio > [JA] Technical Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2010

Imagino is still to judged
Question JetAudio 8 WAV/DTS + WAV/AC3

How do i get jetaudio to play wav/dts and wav/ac3 files with file extension .wav ? Im running windows 7 x64. I have it working in every player (via either AC3Filter or ffdshow audio (even windows media player/center).

I have disabled jetaudios internal wav filters. And various other settings in order to bypass as many of jetaudios internal filters/stream switchers as i can.
But it is still not working. It always uses only Wave parser from quartz.dll to play .wav files. The promblem i think is that recent versions of jetaudio builds it's own directshow grafs for known media formats. How do i bypass this behavior ? Or is there perhaps an other method ? This problem is very annoying to me as it has always worked perfectly before.
( It used to be simpler to get jetaudio to play nice. Than it was with many other players).