COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > jetAudio > [JA] General Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[JA] General Discussion Discussions about jetAudio that don't belong to other sections

Old 10-31-2009

msdisatis is still to judged
Question Codec for jetaudio

Hi.
Jetaudio support many types of media files. but its support for 3gp and some other formats not good.
I have a question, and that is how can I download a codec pack for jetaudio, without installing any other player?

It's so important for me, I want to have just 1 multimedia player on my system.

Thanks.
Old 11-02-2009

saeed-constantine will become famous soon enough
Re: Codec for jetaudio

download klite codec packs or win7/vista/xp codec packs
Old 02-24-2010

testarossa is still to judged

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeed-constantine View Post
download klite codec packs or win7/vista/xp codec packs
I just downloaded it.. Thanks for the info..
Old 05-10-2010

karina is still to judged

Cowon Systems, Inc. is a South Korean electronics company established in 1995. The company's focus initially was software. In 2000, Cowon expanded their business to the portable digital audio player market with the introduction of the CW100 640-822.

Cowon Systems expanded to the American market in 2000 by founding the company jetAudio, a name later changed to Cowon America. jetAudio is a software multimedia player which offers features such as ripping CDs, re-encoding audio and video files 642-067, recording from external sources and burning capabilities. The commercial plus version of this software includes many sound extension packs and other codecs which can play back most media files present .

jetAudio 7 incorporates an album manager, bookmarking a current position in the song and a Repeat Playlist feature 642-072. It also has a balloon tooltip feature which supports an instant messenger-style display. It also includes support for many other file types such as 3G2, AAC, AC3, MKA, OFR, OFS, RMVB, SVD, TP, TRP, TS. jetAudio comes bundled with every MP3 player produced by Cowon. Other products include programs like jetCast (which is bundled with jetAudio), JetToolBar and jetMailMonitor. All these programs are available for free to download from the company's website 642-105.
Old 06-07-2010

kenneth659 should be careful about his/her reputation

I love JetAudio. I was a faithful Winamp fan. I used Izotope Ozone to make the sound in Winamp try and stand out a little bit more. I loved it, I'll admit. When I saw this on the site and read a couple of the reviews, I did get curious, so I installed it and much to my surprise, the sound was amazing. I was so impressed, I uninstalled Winamp and got this. If I have problems, I'll go back to Winamp, but for right now, jetAudio is the new king of media on my PC. Long live great sounding music! you can download free
Jetaudio codec pack ,Jetaudio codec pack Software Collection Download.
www.brothersoft.com/downloads/jetaudio-codec-pack.html