COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > COWON / iAUDIO Player > Flash Players - iAUDIO 4, 5, U2, G3, F1, and etc (formerly iAUDIO forum) > Technical Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2004

flame is still to judged
Unhappy battery life (bye bye battery) query

Hi again, sorry about my long posts... i'll try and keep ths one smaller... *cough*

How long is the internal battery on the iaudio M3 supposed to last?
When i was searching for an mp3 player originally, i only wanted one wiv a removable rechargable battery, but as times gone on, i've realised all the good players dont have them...

I woudn't like the battery to last 2/3 years and i'd have to throw the product away because i couldnt change the battery I mean i wouldn't mind opening it because the warranty would have probably ran out before the battery goes... I just need support of how i could do it to reassure myself, and costs and stuff...

Also do you think they'd be a difference in the complete life of the battery after a number of years with m3 compared to m3l, or would they both last about the same? (wanting a m3l)

i'd be dissapointed if i'd have to throw it away woudl iaudio even replace the battery in a few years time?

Thanks for reading again lol
Flame
Old 12-24-2004
Master Member

NeTo has passed the judgement!
As far as I know, replacements will be a available from Cowon and jetAudio. I am not sure about the prices though