COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > jetAudio > [JA] Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[JA] Bug Reports Post bugs only

Old 03-19-2005

Hometeam is still to judged
Jetaudio 6.1.4 Bug

CD volume gets nearly muted by itself every time jetaudio plays different tracks on CD. Please take care of this bug as soon as possible because it's really annyoing while playing CD.
Old 03-19-2005

anede20002 is still to judged
can't play mpg and d2v files

the new 6.1.4 can't play mpg(svcd) and d2v files. it can play it, but without sound. I can play it those files in Windows Media Player. I think, jetaudio should use the same enconder as WMP. it is kind of strange for me
Old 03-21-2005

JetAudio Team will become famous soon enough
Sorry for your inconvenience.

We have found that there is a bug in volume for Analog CD playback. Please try the attached zip file. We believe that you won't have any problem with Digital CD playback.
Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip JFCDPl.zip (26.3 KB, 913 views)
Old 03-21-2005

JetAudio Team will become famous soon enough
* What kind of audio codec did you use for MPG and D2V video files ?

* Did you update to 6.1.4 via Auto Update or install full setup ?
Old 03-23-2005

hmm

i do not know, which codecs i use. But i have installed fffshow, divx, xivd. there is not any problem in playing those files in other media players. I did not upgrade from autoupdate. I just download the 6.1.4, i had the previous version.
Old 03-23-2005

by the way, i can hear the sound, but i cannot see the video
Old 03-23-2005

i just installed the previous version, i did not have any problem witht that. When i autoupdated with the new version, it started to give errors. I have attached a screen-shot of the error.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mpg.JPG (28.6 KB, 1167 views)
Old 03-23-2005

Jetisfy is still to judged
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetAudio Team
Sorry for your inconvenience.

We have found that there is a bug in volume for Analog CD playback. Please try the attached zip file. We believe that you won't have any problem with Digital CD playback.
Thank you.
I had the analog cd bug also. Digital cd was fine just as expected.
I downloaded the attached zip and replaced file with success.
It is fixed now.

Jetisfy

Last edited by Jetisfy : 03-23-2005 at 13:44.
Old 03-30-2005
Awaiting Email Confirmation

woeger is still to judged
I also experienced the Audio CD playing bug (I am not using Analog Audio though). Playback of my audio CDs were all defaulting to a zero volume with my soundcard every time I ran JetAudio 6.14 Pro. I had to manually raise the CD volume toolbar in my system audio setting (Win XP, SP2), M-Audio Delta AudioPhile 2496 soundcard with latest XP drivers.

Then every time I inserted a new CD, JetAudio appears to have reset my CD Audio "slider" audio setting in my audio system settings to 0 (zero) volume level. I have to raise it manually. I applied the above patch file and it fixes the problem for me playing standard Audio CDs on my DVD+RW drive (using digital output, not analog, from soundcard to my system).

Thanks! I think this patch file should be included in the next update to JetAudio as so many users seem to potentially be affected by this issue.

Thanks for making JetAudio the best that it can be.

Correction: I just realized after posting this reply that I WAS in Analog Mode. I didn't know JetAudio could play back Analog Mode if I didn't have an Analog Audio connector hooked up to my soundcard. I will toggle JetAudio to use Digital Mode instead for better quality.

Last edited by woeger : 03-30-2005 at 15:33.
Old 03-31-2005

Greymire is still to judged
Analog

Quote:
Originally Posted by woeger
I also experienced the Audio CD playing bug (I am not using Analog Audio though). Playback of my audio CDs were all defaulting to a zero volume with my soundcard every time I ran JetAudio 6.14 Pro. I had to manually raise the CD volume toolbar in my system audio setting (Win XP, SP2), M-Audio Delta AudioPhile 2496 soundcard with latest XP drivers.

Then every time I inserted a new CD, JetAudio appears to have reset my CD Audio "slider" audio setting in my audio system settings to 0 (zero) volume level. I have to raise it manually. I applied the above patch file and it fixes the problem for me playing standard Audio CDs on my DVD+RW drive (using digital output, not analog, from soundcard to my system).

Thanks! I think this patch file should be included in the next update to JetAudio as so many users seem to potentially be affected by this issue.

Thanks for making JetAudio the best that it can be.

Correction: I just realized after posting this reply that I WAS in Analog Mode. I didn't know JetAudio could play back Analog Mode if I didn't have an Analog Audio connector hooked up to my soundcard. I will toggle JetAudio to use Digital Mode instead for better quality.

I am not even sure how to toggle Jetaudio between digital and analog mode. I will have to investigate now. I was having this problem as well. I know how to set my hardware, but I didn't know I could do it within Jetaudio Pro.