COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > jetAudio > [JA] General Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[JA] General Discussion Discussions about jetAudio that don't belong to other sections

Old 03-29-2005

achim is still to judged
start recording automatically

Who can help me? I would like to start recording automatically with a program like ?Task Wizard?. I can so start first broadcasting with a URL and I can so start jet audio - but I can not start automatically a function like ?start recording? in jet audio. Have anywhere an idea? Are there any parameters?
Thanks
achim
Old 04-09-2005

comrad is still to judged
Recording Autostart

Hi Achim

I have been wanting the same thing. I am part of a group running a Community Radio Station. We run a 12 hour broadcast, using Software which autostarts each day, and broadcasts stationbreaks, etc. on a timing list.

One of the requirements of our licence is to record all broadcasts for CRTC (equivalent of FCC in the US) in case of complaints received by them.

Like you, I can use Windows Task Manager to start Jet Audio Recorder and have it shut down after a predetermined Timer setting. What we don't have is a parameter to "Start the Recorder" automatically on opening the Recorder Program.

What about it Cowon. Any chance this is coming or available in current versions, and we've missed it?