COWON America Forums  

Go Back   COWON America Forums > Other Products > jetCast > [JC] General Discussion / User Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2005
djtheradiohost13

Yo Ghost!!

but im on my laptop which is hooked up to wireless internet called Network Everywhere Router....but i have no clue what kind of model my router is...
Old 05-08-2005

GHOSTRIDER is still to judged
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtheradiohost13
but im on my laptop which is hooked up to wireless internet called Network Everywhere Router....but i have no clue what kind of model my router is...

Dunno what to tell ya then buddy..
it appears you are dead in the water then with this...
if ya can't get the router set up correctly ....you'll never make it outside of your house with your broadcast..
all I can suggest at this point is to ask your parents to set it up..

good luck..
Old 05-08-2005
djtheradiohost13

Ghost..

well hate to tell you this but...my parents dont know anything about my router thingy...im the computer expert in my house & probly at my school too...
Old 05-08-2005
djtheradiohost13

Ghost...

plus it tells me to enter a username & password and i enter what it tells me to do but it doesnt log me in....how do i fix this??
Old 05-08-2005

GHOSTRIDER is still to judged
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtheradiohost13
plus it tells me to enter a username & password and i enter what it tells me to do but it doesnt log me in....how do i fix this??

ya need to look at your Linksys (network everywhere) and get the model number.. then visit portforward.com and look that model up..
it's probably listed there..
if I was there I'd do it for ya but I'm not.. yer gonna have to read up and get familiar with this.. before you even attempt it..

usually on the router config logon for that kind of router, the user name is left blank and the password is: admin

G.